Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mothers Day!



Hello everyone, tomorrow is mothers day in the U.S., and I absolutely love making presents for my mom. So a few days ago I looked online and found a wonderful idea on how to do an easy diy mothers day present. 




Here is the front of the vase I made, I put blue hydrangea's in it so it would bring out the green I painted on the mason jar. 




And Here is the back of the jar, I painted on chalkboard paint instead of what the original directions called for just because I thought it would be easier. I really like how it turned out in the back, but my hand writing is awful so I am probably going to get my sister to write on it instead of me!

You may not be able to tell, but today was such a gloomy day, it rained almost the whole time so I just stayed inside watching movies. I saw "Wild" with Reese Witherspoon, it shocks me how beautiful she is even when she is out hiking, and I saw "The Imitation Game" with Benedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightley. I really like "The Imitation Game" It was absolutely fantastic and very inspiring. I would definitely recommend both movies. Anyways I hope tomorrow will be a much sunnier day! How do you guys feel about Rain and gloomy days?

I hope everyone celebrates the special person that acts as a mother to you in your life, even if it is not mothers day in your country just tell her how much you care :)

With A Boat Load of Love,
Mandy <3




Oliver decided he wanted in on the photo session, he is just too cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment