Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Mac Hall!!



 I picked up some absolutely lovely stuff today and am soooo excited to share with ya'll!

I have heard many great things about mac cosmetics and have never tried it. I have always used clinique makeup because that is what my sister used. However I find it did not suit my skin as well as it did hers so I wanted a change. I've heard plenty of good things about mac and am so excited to use such pretty makeup!

I went to two mac stores and had excellent service at both!


These are all the things I got in the packaging. Sorry for the ugly picture but I tried to make it look somewhat presentable. 


And here is all of the haul outside of the packaging!


1. Powder/Blush in Harmony
2. Matte Lipstick in Please Me
3. Eye-shadow in Navy Times Nine
4. False Lashes Waterproof Mascara in Stay Black
5. Fluid Line Eye Pencil in Black Brilliance
6. Studio Water-weight SPF 30 Foundation in the color nc20 (I think)
7. Mineralize concealer in nw25
8. Clear Brow Finish
9. mac 168 brush
10. mac 188 brush
11. and finally the mac 217 brush

I have been using these lovely products for a little less then a week and already have some favorites, that have made their way into my daily routine!

I have never been much for eyebrows however I love (and I mean LOVE) the clear brow finish. I think it really helps pull my unruly brows together sense it is a waxy substance and makes them look very nice and put together.

The next thing I love is the Mac 188 brush which really help to put on foundation very nicely.

 Which brings me to the foundation which is amazing! It really helps to make my skin even. I definitely recommend it!

That's all I have for today. What's you're favorite makeup stores/things? 

Have a gorgeous day, 

Mandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment